1. Candies in the candy manufacturing by adding the right amount of
maltodextrin, can prevent candy "back to the sand," enhance the
flexibility and toughness of candy, change the flavor and improve
the taste, prevent deliquescence, eliminate sticking phenomenon,
reduce dental disease , Extend shelf life of candy.
2. Baby food used in baby food such as milk powder, can reduce the
loss of nutrition, improve the taste, to meet the actual needs of
children and promote the healthy growth of children.
3. Frozen foods can enhance the viscosity of ice cream, so that the
product bulk, delicate, improve the emulsifying effect; in
popsicles, ice fruit production by adding maltodextrin,
anti-crystallization, increase the freezing temperature, enhance
the flavor and improve the taste.
4. Solid beverages, seasonings, fragrances As binders and fillers
for instant cereal, milk powder and chicken essence, it can improve
the solubility of products, improve the taste and flavor, and
prevent product deliquescence.
5. Biscuits, West Point maltodextrin instead of sugar, in cakes,
shortbreads and other low moisture (10%) of the products used to
control the viscosity of the dough to form a better taste, to avoid
drying, embrittlement . In soft biscuits, cakes and other moisture
content of more than 10% of the products used to increase the dough
viscosity, to help shape, control the sweetness, to avoid
anti-sugar. At the same time, the product to achieve good color,
good water retention.
6. Liquid beverage liquid beverage Maltodextrin as a raw material
for production, can increase the consistency of the product,
stabilize the product structure, improve the taste and flavor.
Contact person:Ms Coral
Contact Email:coral at aging-chem.com
Contact Mobilephone/wechat/wahtsapp No.:86 13297914922